Saturday, April 24, 2010

New Posts! About Goddamn Time!

Photobucket

Hello there my fellow Punx, Skins, Rudies and Hooligans, this is your humble narrator. I've had alot of shit happen to me over the last year and spent alot of time without a home, job, truck, girl, or cat. So the internet was the least of my concerns. Well fuck, I have some of those things back, namely an apartment and my neighbors stolen wifi so I would like to get back to some of things that bring me happyness. That means posting music that needs to be shared with the world. So Cheers and EnjOi!.

2 comments:

Punks, Skins and Herberts said...

Glad to hear you're back!

Drunken-Dragon said...

Hello there, glad to hear that you´re back to happiness again. I´m an half-asian guy from germany, and i like your blog a lot. Times ago you had some japanese stuff up here, i downloadet it all but there are lost now, i need the "japanese movement vol 1 & 2" again!
There was one song never got out of my brain, please upload it again!