Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Eastern Youth Part 2

First I want to point out the purpose of my blog, again. I want people from around the world, people that wouldn't normally even know some of these bands exist, exposed to some great bands from the Far East. I try to give all the information I know about said bands including their websites and if I know where you can get their releases. I support the bands with my whole heart and only want to share their music with a much larger audience then they would normally have. If any band wants their music taken down then all they have to do is ask. If no one in a band says anything then I will continue to share their great music with as many people as I can. I hit Indonesia up alot recently because I've been listening to bands from that area alot and the people I know there are great people and great musicians. Malaysia, Japan, China and Korea are up next, as time allows, and the same rules apply to them. If you like what you hear search the bands out and try to find as much info about the band as possible. Cheers!

No comments: