Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Now

I'm making this blog public again because I want people to be exposed to the music. If you appreciate this blog leave your thanks or other comments so I know people actually care about what I'm doing. 4500 hits in 2 weeks without a single thankyou is not a very encouraging thing. Also if you wish to repost my posts or rips you have my permission to do so, as long as you state where you originally got it, like how this poster did: http://smilebubblesmile.blogspot.com/2008/07/ras-muhamad.html. I share my music collection with you people so you can see how good these oft-overlooked bands are, but I spent the time and money to share them. Copy and paste posting is not what blogsharing is about. Cheers.

2 comments:

hawk said...

dude. you are really right on this.. when i first found this blog i was really excited. so thanks alot for posting this stuff. and keep it coming..

joe.,

Anonymous said...

Hi!I'm a boy from China.Thank you very much for all the donate.Your blog is a window to show the western skin brothers how we are proud to be skinheads.In China,more and more skinhead bands spring up.If you want enjoy some howl from China,don't hesitate to E-mail me.
And this is my E-mail:sickofheaven@gmail.com